Discover Your Future!
WorkFORCE Connections Participant Portal
Why WorkFORCE Connections?
WorkFORCE Connections (WFC) is designed to empower in-school and out-of-school youth, ages 16-24 to complete high school or obtain their GED while discovering their future in the workforce. WFC will walk you through four connection steps to ensure you achieve your goals.
What Will I Complete During WorkFORCE Connections ?
• Obtain documents needed for
employment (as needed)
Driver’s License, Social Security Card,
• Personality and Education Assessments
Enneagram, DISC, & ACT Workkeys
• Occupational Skills & Training
• Industry Education & Career Exploration
• Soft Sills & Interview Skills Training
Team, Presentation, Communication &
Time Management Skill
• Leadership Development Training
• Building a Personal Resume
• Explore On-the-Job Training
• Mentoring Day with Local Industry/
• Entrepreneurial Skills Training
Successfully turning ideas into action
• Financial Literary and FDIC Money Smart
• Successfully Manage Personal Finances
Create a personal budget, open a
personal checking/savings account.
• Volunteer Day at Local Non-Profit
• Post-Secondary Education or
• Schedule & Complete Apprenticeship
• Accept Apprenticeship and/or Enroll in
Post Secondary Education
• Prepare & Deliver WorkFORCE
Connections Graduation Speech