THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Thank you for your interest in Day of Action, and stay tuned for future hands-on events!
Join us as we kick-off United Way of East Central Alabama’s 2017-2018 Campaign with a hands-on DAY OF ACTION event that will make a BIG IMPACT on our community!
• Join United Way and 250 volunteers as we fight hunger in our community by packaging 50,000 meals for local food banks in Calhoun County
• Individual volunteers and volunteer teams are welcome...everyone must register
• Day of Action is limited to 250 volunteer spots, so be sure to register early
• Volunteers will receive a free event t-shirt and enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet beginning at 8A.M.
About Volunteer Registration
• Register as a Day of Action Volunteer through Eventbrite by clicking here (registration opens on July 15)
• Remember, everyone must register individually...even if you are working as part of a volunteer team, each team member must register
• It will take 250 volunteers approximately 2 hours to package 50,000 meals